Farm Safety offers the following services:
- Risk Assessments – We can provide risk assessments for any activity or any plant / equipment used.
- Farm Risk Assessment Templates
- Health & Safety Policy Statement – We can provide you with a health & safety policy statement which shows a commitment to health and safety and how it’s managed. There is also a facility to get an Environmental Policy Statement using the same details inputted for the Health & Safety Policy Statement.
- COSHH Assessments – COSHH Assessments for any materials used by the Farm (COSHH – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Noise Assessments – Provide Noise Assessments for noisy activities carried out by Farmers (e.g. Strimming)
- Vibration Assessments – Provide Vibration Assessments for any vibrating hand tools used
- Manual Handling Assessments – Provide Manual Handling Assessments to avoid Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Tool Box Talks (Safety Briefings) – 1 page tool box talks for regular briefings (a signature form will also be provided)
- Health and Safety Documentation – We can provide numerous health and safety forms and procedures which can be included with your health and safety policy statement
- Environmental Documentation – Waste Management etc
- Online Training – Through Our Online Training Portal
The documents provided above will be generally generic. On each document provided, we will add a section where you can add site specific measures yourself (if there are unusual characteristics for your Farm). Some documents will have blank sections where you fill in the details yourself.
All Documents are in “Word” format and are fully editable.